lonely??? ;(

why???
why they do this to me??
im so lonely today.at office i am alone.my boss is not around. nobody else in the office...except me... lonely n start talking to myself.maybe if somebody saw me they will said that i was become crazy... yes i am.hahaha...sometimes i laugh by myself, n talk to myself...hahaha...maybe because they are not around so they dont give me work to do...so i just play around wif the internet to search the expected client.n i become hungry.i go back home early today because dont have work to do. at home i start talking wif my child...huhuhu my fish lor...they r so cute..hihihi..i fed them because i luv them n communicate wif them n they r so caring...hihihi...maybe somebody will call me crazy... but i luv my fishes...hihihi...so cute...its better to talk wif fish rather than talk wif human who always hurt me...:(

Comments

alharir said…
Uish.. what's happened to you? At least you're not talking to machine like our trainer did.. haha. And for me and my cliques, we're always talking non-stop! Could be going crazy as well, huh?
uikz..bru terjumpe blog kamu..ehe

Popular Posts