im matured enough~=p

huhu the topic is interesting to know that im matured enough...is it true? huhuhu nobody knows including me... actually yesterday is totally a new day n new year for me become more matured...huhuhu it's my birthday=p but it is not very interesting becoz every year i have the same feelings about my birthday...nothing is special...but i have 1 confession~ i feel excited when i see my loved ones beside me when i go training n come back home...hehehe...he gets a job near kl sentral...i'm so excited to hear that becoz he will be nearer with me=p huhuhu at the 1st time he said that he is going to work in perak n i feel very sad...however he is just make fun of me n tell me the truth that he got a job near kl sentral n wanna see me everyday hihihi=p such a great day when most of my training mates know that yesterday is my birthday n they have sing a birthday song for me...tengkiu my dearest frenz~such a pleasant to know all of u n excitement day to have a training session with all of u guys! yesterday darren have give us an assignment that he want us to WOW him by built a creative private jet for him and guess what? my team become the 1st winner!! yeay!!feel very excited n we enjoy playing games called 'monkey bamboo elephant games' hihihi...most of the time we laugh with each other=p...n today is the last day for aain...such a nice n funny person n we gonna miss u aain~! she gonna stat her job at blook boutique in subang parade. darren gives aain opportunity to play 3 games n most of them have paint each other's faces=p such a nice moment n we will never forget that...huhuhu...we will miss u aain~~!!




Comments

Aain Muse said…
owh such a sweeet person u r, puteh...i'm gonna mish u da most!
puteh said…
huhuhu u r cutest in the class n gonna miss ur laugh;(
Aain Muse said…
hahhaa...u better be...tp jgn smpi ngigau lak tau...ngeeee~~~
puteh said…
huhuhu...xde nye ngigau...
hihihi
update blog la ain~
Aain Muse said…
ok2..will do..tp ko kene jd follower aku gk r...

Popular Posts