a new day for a new challenges

huhuhu...interesting~
today is our 1st interview with Am Assurance...huhuhu...i've been selected i guess bcoz Mr Chu just take my photocopy of certificates...but i am suspicious to go there...
becoz of course the position...hahahaha...i never thought to do some sales work...
that is because i have no experience in doing sales...hahaha...
but i think it is quite interesting when Mindie ask us to make sale for selling 5 packs of pocket tissue to get higher profit...hahaha...
can u imagine i can sell a pack of pocket tissue for RM1.50?
huhuhu its quite challenging and excitement feelings when other people willing to buy my products...huhuhu...
my team is winning the most profitable when tend to get RM6.00 for 5pack of pocket tissues.huhuhu...my team get about RM10.00 because the winner can get the chances to have all the sales that we sell...huhuhu....
very excited because for the 1st time i sell i feel very shy because have to sell myself to other people by persuade them to buy my tissue...hihihi...
that experience give me more confidence to go for the interview with Am Assurance. n i have opportunity to do my practical attachment with them soon...i feel very excited when go to the interview...but im not sure with the position of telemarketer...
hmmm...dun know la...my fwen...plz help me...

Comments

Popular Posts